State Taxes

The best way to handle any US State Income tax is to pay them.  Or you could alternatively move to a State with no income tax:  Alaska, Florida, Nevada, Tennessee, Texas, Washington, Wyoming, South Dakota, or New Hampshire.

Unlike the IRS which has 10 years to collect past due taxes, some states have 20 years to collect.  In my experience States are much more aggressive at tax collection.

Don’t panic and get some help (503) 705-1521.  Places like this one: “JK Harris & Company” should be avoided.

Bookkeeper PDX

Copyright 2016-17 © All Rights Reserved. MyBookkeeper.Rocks  

Webmaster:  MaxInman.Biz

Terms and Conditions

My Bookkeeper Rocks   Call or Text : 503-705-1521 MBR Home